These 6 beach-themed common-core-aligned, literacy file folders will make perfect summer tools for independent work systems and instruction in special education classroom.
**Now Digital Included for Google Apps**
And they are great for centers in younger elementary classrooms as well as for work systems and instruction in special education classrooms. The activities focus on basic matching and sequencing skills for letters with capitals, lower case, and pictures of items to match to beginning sounds.
This Product is Available in These Bundles
- 1 file folder matching capital letters to capital letters
- 1 file folder matching capital letters to lowercase letters
- 1 file folder matching lowercase letters to lowercase letters
- 1 file folder matching beginning letters to pictures of items.
- 1 file folder sequencing letters from A-Z
- 1 file folder sequencing letters from A-Z with placeholders
- Each file folder has pages with the pieces that have directions about which file folder they match, labels for the front of the file folder and labels for the file tab.
- The same activities (1 on each slide) with drag and drop using slightly different clip art
Core Standard Alignment
- CCSS ELA-Literacy RF.K.1d Recognize and and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet
No Product Will Be Mailed to You. You will need to print and create the product yourself.
This product is an electronic file download Adobe Acrobat file or a Zip File. No product will be mailed to you. You are responsible for assuring you have the needed software to open and print it.
Directions for construction are included in the file. Make sure you are opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader (find it free here) and following the printing instructions included in the download.
If the product is a zip file, you may need to have an app like WinZip to unzip it on a PC.
This product is copyrighted by Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at email@example.com