If you are a life skills teacher, your students benefit from learning a variety of environmental print, including community signs. These functional sight word task cards were designed specifically for students with autism or other disabilities working on functional curriculum or life skills.
Also Included in these Bundles
Structured Work System Secondary Starter Bundle Life Skills Kit and Tasks.
- 88 multiple-choice task cards --students circle word matching the sign pictured
- Answer Sheets
- Answer Keys
- Cards are differentiated by level of difficulty
- cards 1-24 have signs with words on them
- 25-88 have no words in the pictures.
- The cards can be used with or without an environmental print curriculum. They are not associated with any formal curriculum.
See the pictures for a list of included words
No Product Will Be Mailed to You. You will need to print and create the product yourself.
This product is an electronic file download Adobe Acrobat file or a Zip File. No product will be mailed to you. You are responsible for assuring you have the needed software to open and print it.
Directions for construction are included in the file. Make sure you are opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader (find it free here) and following the printing instructions included in the download.
If the product is a zip file, you may need to have an app like WinZip to unzip it on a PC.
This product is copyrighted by Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at email@example.com