Functional Independent Work Tasks: Color Matching File Folders & Task Cards
Students in middle and high school special education should get to have fun and engaging independent work tasks as well. And of course you also want their file folders and task cards to be functional and relatable to real-life tasks. This set of 7 work boxes are designed to do just that. They are specially designed for independent work systems. But they also are flexible to allow you use them how you need them, whether in direct instruction, turn-taking games or for independent work systems.
- 1 Baseball Uniform-Hat Match File Folder or 9 Task Cards
- 1 Sock Clothesline Matching File Folder
- 1 Stocking Shoes Matching File Folder (free in my store)
- 1 Soda Store Stocking Matching File Folder
- 1 Shirt Stocking Match File Folder or Task Cards
- 12 Pants Stocking Tables Task Boards (6 full sheets would make 3 file folders)
- 12 Lock & Key Matching Task Cards (or 2 file folders)
- And DIRECTIONS for assembly and how to use them.
No Product Will Be Mailed to You. You will need to print and create the product yourself.
This product is an electronic file download Adobe Acrobat file or a Zip File. No product will be mailed to you. You are responsible for assuring you have the needed software to open and print it.
Directions for construction are included in the file. Make sure you are opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader (find it free here) and following the printing instructions included in the download.
If the product is a zip file, you may need to have an app like WinZip to unzip it on a PC.
This product is copyrighted by Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org