Looking for data sheets that can make data collection easier? If you need tools for functional behavior assessment or monitoring behavior support plans, this set has everything you need to get started. The set includes more than 35 data sheets included.
⭐⭐If you are a member of the Special Educator Academy, these are included in your subscription in the Taming the Data Monster Course.⭐⭐
Each of the data sheets is editable within PowerPoint and you can see what is editable and how in this video.
Who Are These For?
These data sheets are perfect for teachers, behavior analysts or behavior specialists, speech pathologists, school psychologists, counselors, or anyone who is charged with developing behavioral supports for any type of student. They are great for any age of student and include a wide variety of data sheets that for tracking behavior from completing the behavioral assessment to monitoring the impact of the plan developed.
- With and without replacement / appropriate behavior tracking
- In 10 and 15 minute segments
- Across activities (instead of time)
- Blank times and activities sheets you can edit in PowerPoint
Interval Data Sheets
- In 10 and 15 minute intervals
- Blank times or activities column you can edit in PowerPoint
Interval & Severity Ratings
- 2 sheets
5 Versions Interval Tracking & Intensity Ratings
- With and without times
- With and without set rating points
Behavior Rating Scales (Self-Graphing)
- 2 track frequency and rate intensity
- 2 track just intensity
- 5 versions can be used to track 5-point scale ratings or anxiety ratings
- 2 allow ratings of overall behavior and presence of meltdown
ABC Data Sheets
- 1 Journal ABC Form with Setting Events
- 4 pre-designed check-off ABC Forms
- 3 editable sheets for journal or check-off
- 3 versions of ABC cards that can be printed as 3x5 or 5x7 index cards
This product is copyrighted to Autism Classroom Resources-Christine Reeve 2019 for use in
one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing
Have questions? Email me at email@example.com
No Product Will Be Mailed to You. You will need to print and create the product yourself.
This product is an electronic file download Adobe Acrobat file or a Zip File. No product will be mailed to you. You are responsible for assuring you have the needed software to open and print it.
Directions for construction are included in the file. Make sure you are opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader (find it free here) and following the printing instructions included in the download.
If the product is a zip file, you may need to have an app like WinZip to unzip it on a PC.
This product is copyrighted by Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org