If you are teaching distance learning, or a family member working with a student with autism at home, visual schedules can be a lifesaver. These are designed to be used on a mobile device or computer and are perfect for teachers to pair with online learning. They also can be printed for parents to use at home in a hard copy or on a device.
Created with moveable pieces in Google™️ Slides, these 6 types of visual schedules will help students stay on track with school work, chores, daily living skills and routines, and functional skills at home.
⭐️Do not purchase these if you are part of the Special Educator Academy as it is included in the Home Instruction Toolkit.⭐️
⭐️This product is part of the Home Teaching Toolkit for Teachers.⭐️
These boards are perfect for students of any age who benefit from using visual schedules with pictures. The schedules are designed to be used with distance learning, but could also be be projected on an interactive whiteboard or used with mobile technology like phones, iPods or tablets in the classroom.
There are schedule pieces and boards for:
- Schoolwork at home
- Brushing teeth
- Getting dressed
- Morning routine (including shower, bathing)
- Doing the laundry
- Washing dishes (with and without a dishwasher)
- A link to a video to explain how to use them
- All the boards and schedules on Google Apps for easy transfer to students’ home
- Send just the slides you need for each student so as not to overwhelm families with too many choices
- Pieces are moveable so that custom schedules can be made with different activities/steps
- Pieces can be resized to fit more or less on each board
- There are landscape and portrait-oriented boards to put pieces on so that you can choose whether your student follows top-to-bottom or left-to-right.
- Schedules can be used on tablets or phones as well as the computer (or you could print them out)
- Premade schedules included for most
All pages are included in Google™️ Slides for easy remote instruction. The links to Google™️ Apps for use with Google™️ Classroom are included in the PDF you receive when purchasing.
You will download a PDF with links and instructions and then access the Google™️ Slides from links.
No Product Will Be Mailed to You. You will need to print and create the product yourself.
This product is an electronic file download Adobe Acrobat file or a Zip File. No product will be mailed to you. You are responsible for assuring you have the needed software to open and print it.
Directions for construction are included in the file. Make sure you are opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader (find it free here) and following the printing instructions included in the download.
If the product is a zip file, you may need to have an app like WinZip to unzip it on a PC.
This product is copyrighted by Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org