Sequencing is such a critical skill for students to learn for language and for literacy. This set will give you everything you need to start teaching students to sequence pictures and tell stories from the pictures. it has the pictures, the data collection, the teaching program and even a video tutorial on teaching it to get you started.
These sequences are designed for preschool and early elementary students and older elementary students in special education. They are particularly useful for students working on language skills.
The materials are great for:
- Explicit instruction or discrete trials of sequencing skills (program and data sheet included)
- Independent work (Velcro them onto the sequencing boards)
- Task boxes or table tasks to help students engage independently in a group
What's Included: (see the preview for pictures included)
- 15 2-picture sequences
- 12 3-picture sequences
- 12 4-picture sequences
- 6 4-picture sequences with text
- Sequence mats for 2, 3, and 4-picture sets (with and without numbers)
- Teaching program
- Self-graphing data sheet
- Link to video tutorial of how to use the data sheet and teach the skill
Matches potential IEP goal:
- Student will sequence novel 4-step picture series depicting actions and describe each step to tell the story [plus mastery criteria].
No Product Will Be Mailed to You. You will need to print and create the product yourself.
This product is an electronic file download Adobe Acrobat file or a Zip File. No product will be mailed to you. You are responsible for assuring you have the needed software to open and print it.
Directions for construction are included in the file. Make sure you are opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader (find it free here) and following the printing instructions included in the download.
If the product is a zip file, you may need to have an app like WinZip to unzip it on a PC.
This product is copyrighted by Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org