BUNDLE Receptive Vocabulary Activities for 4 Seasons of Practicing Feature, Function & Class (RFFC)
Save money purchasing the 4-Season Bundle of RFFC activities. Enough file folders and worksheets to keep your students busy with practicing vocabulary by characteristic, category or purpose for the whole year.
Who Are They For?
These materials are perfect for preschool and elementary early learners working on expanding their knowledge of vocabulary. They are a great companion to ABA programs, discrete trials and speech therapy.
Cross-listed Alignment with Curricula (see pictures)
- STAR: Strategies for Teaching Based on Autism Research;
- ABLLS-R: Assessment of Basic Language and Learning-Revised;
- VB-MAPP: Verbal Behavior-Milestones Assessment and Placement Planning;
- PEAK: Promoting the Emergence of Advance Knowledge.
**This product is not associated with or associated with any specific curriculum. The cross-listing is provided only as a convenience.**
- 4 file folders for matching associated items (e.g., nail to hammer)
- 4 sets of sorting activities by class/category with a model with up to 5 categories
- 4 sets of sorting activities by class/category without a model with up to 7 categories
- 20 print-and-go sheets that students color parts by associated items
- 20 print-and-go sheets that students color by category pictures
- 20 print-and-go color by feature, function and class sheets to be used in direct instruction
- 40 black and white print and go sheets that students use bingo markers or stickers to identify multiple items with specific features, functions or class
- 40 color sheets that can be re-used with chips or coins to cover multiple items by specified feature, function, or class (similar to the black and white but with items rearranged or sometimes substituted)
No Product Will Be Mailed to You. You will need to print and create the product yourself.
This product is an electronic file download Adobe Acrobat file or a Zip File. No product will be mailed to you. You are responsible for assuring you have the needed software to open and print it.
Directions for construction are included in the file. Make sure you are opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader (find it free here) and following the printing instructions included in the download.
If the product is a zip file, you may need to have an app like WinZip to unzip it on a PC.
This product is copyrighted by Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at email@example.com