Designed for all ages, these 10 themed and generic token boards are all digital in Google™️ Slides. Whether you are teaching remotely, want a portable option to use on phones or tablets, or want to put the token board up on the interactive whiteboard in your classroom for a group contingency, these token boards will do it.
⭐️Do not purchase these if you are part of the Special Educator Academy as it is included in the Home Instruction Toolkit.⭐️
⭐️This product is part of the Home Teaching Toolkit for Teachers.⭐️
These boards are perfect for students of any age who need some extra motivation while working. There are thematic boards that will appeal to younger students. And there are coin boards and general boards that will appeal to all ages.
- 10 themed variations of token boards to be used with Google™️ Slides.
- Each variation has a version with 10 token spots and a version with 5 spots.
- Each token board has moveable tokens, typically related to the theme in a holding area on the board.
- 1 choice board with reinforcer icons
- A link to a video to explain how to use them
- Use them with a phone, tablet or computer
- Great for taking on community outings without paper
- Moveable tokens related to each board theme
- Each board comes with 5 and 10-token options
- I've included a video you can share with families on how to manipulate them in Google Slides
All pages are included in Google™️ Slides for easy remote instruction. The links to Google™️ Apps for use with Google™️ Classroom are included in the PDF you receive when purchasing. You will download a PDF with links and instructions and then access the Google™️ Slides from links.
No Product Will Be Mailed to You. You will need to print and create the product yourself.
This product is an electronic file download Adobe Acrobat file or a Zip File. No product will be mailed to you. You are responsible for assuring you have the needed software to open and print it.
Directions for construction are included in the file. Make sure you are opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader (find it free here) and following the printing instructions included in the download.
If the product is a zip file, you may need to have an app like WinZip to unzip it on a PC.
This product is copyrighted by Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at email@example.com