As a special educator, you know you need tons of activities for your students to learn and practice basic skills without getting board. Focusing on colors, numbers, and letters, these 6 spring flower file folder games will make a great teacher resource for centers in early elementary classrooms. Addressing basic literacy and math, they are also perfectly designed for use in independent work systems and instruction in special education classrooms and for students with autism.
This set is designed to assure that what the student is learning is the skill targeted. For instance, all the letters are on the same color flower so that the student doesn't learn to match the colors instead of the letter.
- 1 file folder matching 6 colors
- 1 file folder matching capital letters to capital letters
- 1 file folder matching capital letters to lowercase letters
- 1 file folder matching lowercase to lowercase letters
- 1 file folder matching numbers to numbers (1-10)
- 1 file folder matching numbers to sets (1-10)
Core Standard Alignment
- CCSS ELA-Literacy RF.K.1d Recognize and and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet
- CCSS Math Content K.CC.B.5: Count to answer “how many about as many as 20 things arranged in a line, a rectangular array or a circle or as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration; given a number from 1–20, count out that many objects.
No Product Will Be Mailed to You. You will need to print and create the product yourself.
This product is an electronic file download Adobe Acrobat file or a Zip File. No product will be mailed to you. You are responsible for assuring you have the needed software to open and print it.
Directions for construction are included in the file. Make sure you are opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader (find it free here) and following the printing instructions included in the download.
If the product is a zip file, you may need to have an app like WinZip to unzip it on a PC.
This product is copyrighted by Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org