Your students may not be ready to make change for purchases, yet, but that doesn't mean they can't buy things if you teach them the next dollar or dollar up strategy. And if you teach them to use the strategy, you can't go wrong with these task cards for them to practice finding the dollar amount just above the number of dollars plus the change.
Included in These Bundles (Save!)
- Money Tasks Galore
- Money Essentials for Special Education
Structured Work System Secondary Starter Bundle: Life Skills Kit and Tasks
Who Can Use These?
I developed these worksheets as a functional curriculum teacher resource for middle and high school students in special education who are working on understanding money. The set would work well with younger students as well to meet IEP goals.
- 2 sets included-one with prices printed and one that you can add new prices to. If you have students who memorize, the one you add prices to can be a great way to keep them on their toes!
- Cards have store items you would find in a department store to purchase
- The prices range from $1 to $9.
- Use them with or without having them count out dollars to find the answer.
- 64 task cards to circle the next dollar amount
- Cards 1-32 has prices written in
- Cards 33-64 are the same cards with empty price tags
- Answer Key
No Product Will Be Mailed to You. You will need to print and create the product yourself.
This product is an electronic file download Adobe Acrobat file or a Zip File. No product will be mailed to you. You are responsible for assuring you have the needed software to open and print it.
Directions for construction are included in the file. Make sure you are opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader (find it free here) and following the printing instructions included in the download.
If the product is a zip file, you may need to have an app like WinZip to unzip it on a PC.
This product is copyrighted by Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at email@example.com