This starter kit has everything you need to set up structured work systems, work boxes, work systems or independent work. It makes it easy to get started helping your students complete multiple tasks independently.
Perfect for students with autism and other disabilities, it includes detailed instructions, pictures, visuals, signs, data sheets and templates for tracking students' progress.
Another kit has been developed for middle and high school students with more age-appropriate visuals for the schedules.
Click here if you teach older students.
- A sign for independent work area (5 backgrounds)
- An e-book (PDF) of directions for setting up work systems in your classroom and resources for tasks you can include.
- Schedule Visuals (all in 5 background choices except the color schedule)
- 1 set of colored matching schedule pieces
- 2 pages of matching animal visuals
- 1 page each of color matching dinosaurs, pumpkins, and rockets
- 1 page each of sports, monsters, spring, summer, winter and fall visuals
- 1 page each of blue and red shape visuals (match to same color or opposing colors shapes)
- Numerals 1-120
- Uppercase and lowercase letter schedule pieces (match identical or lowercase to uppercase)
- 2 finished signs (that can be reproduced for as many stations as needed for the finished area or finished box/bin (each in 5 backgrounds)
- 2 pages of common reinforcer or "whatʼs next" pictures (5 backgrounds)
- PDF and PowerPoint Editable (add info only) Mastery Lists
- Independent Work Reminders Poster / List
- Independent Work Data Sheets for 1, 2, 3, and 4 basket systems
- List for other starter materials needed for work systems along with resources for making tasks
- Links to a video and backgrounds for adding your own visuals to the system with the same backgrounds
One of these kits can be used to set up multiple systems in one classroom. Please buy multiple licenses if you want to use them in multiple classrooms. Work systems are useful in resource and self-contained classrooms. They re also an excellent tool to use for including children with special needs in the general education classroom. Parents can also use them at home to keep children engaged in work and leisure activities
This product is copyrighted to Christine Reeve 2018 for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at email@example.com
No Product Will Be Mailed to You. You will need to print and create the product yourself.
This product is an electronic file download Adobe Acrobat file or a Zip File. No product will be mailed to you. You are responsible for assuring you have the needed software to open and print it.
Directions for construction are included in the file. Make sure you are opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader (find it free here) and following the printing instructions included in the download.
If the product is a zip file, you may need to have an app like WinZip to unzip it on a PC.
This product is copyrighted by Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org