Students learning life skills can learn to be more independent when they are taught to use mini-schedules or visual task analyses. In addition, mini-schedules can help prevent challenging behaviors in some situations. Consequently, they are a must in every life skills classroom. These colorful, engaging task analyses visuals are designed for students of all ages (older and younger options for some) to help brighten your classroom and build independence in your students.
Schedule Activities Included
• Washing Hands
• Brushing Teeth
• Getting Dressed (including bras and underwear for both genders)
• Using the Bathroom
• Menstrual Hygiene
• Cooking (common ingredients to gather)
• Cooking (primary and secondary actions)
• Chores (primary and secondary for school and home)
• Daily Living Skills (individual visuals for making a schedule)
• Cleaning the Kitchen
* Each of the visuals is included with backgrounds in white, gray background, black and white polka dots, multi-color polka dots, and rainbow chevron. They are designed to match my schedule bundles from my store.
* Each background also has a PowerPoint with blank squares to add in your own.
* Finally, each file can be printed in different sizes so that you can adapt them to your students’ needs. Directions are included in this file and in a video.
* I have tried to include visuals that will be appropriate for all ages—sometimes there is more than one choice of the same step or material to provide alternatives for older and younger students.
See the pictures for the actual visuals included.
This product is copyrighted to Autism Classroom News-Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Product Will Be Mailed to You. You will need to print and create the product yourself.
This product is an electronic file download Adobe Acrobat file or a Zip File. No product will be mailed to you. You are responsible for assuring you have the needed software to open and print it.
Directions for construction are included in the file. Make sure you are opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader (find it free here) and following the printing instructions included in the download.
If the product is a zip file, you may need to have an app like WinZip to unzip it on a PC.
This product is copyrighted by Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at email@example.com