Imagine having a set of easily differentiated materials all set to teach money skills in your life skills class. If you are a special educator you know you can never have enough materials to practice such a critical skill. These task cards are the first a series that can grow with your students' skills.
Focused on the grocery store as a common setting for spending money, these task cards are perfect for middle and high school students in special education or life skills courses. Task cards are perfect for giving just the right amount of work and just the right level of skills to students as they learn.
- Save time and laminate by putting cards in baseball card holders
- All the cards have the coins lined up in rows and they are all face-up for beginning learners.
- Coins on the cards are the same size as real coins so they could be matched for manipulatives to count the change.
- Cards have between 1 and 4 coins per card.
- Differentiated cards for specific skills (See What's Included for details)
- Cards are all multiple-choice with 3 choices so that students can use dry-erase markers to circle the answer and are not required to write the answers.
- Students who are unable to circle could dab the answers with a marker or use a clothespin or paperclip to mark the answer.
- Response sheets (in color and black and white) also included for students who are able to write their answers on a separate sheet.
- Cards of grocery store items with price tags for matching prices to items.
Included in These Bundles (Save!)
- Money Tasks Galore
- Money Essentials for Special Education
Structured Work System Secondary Starter Bundle: Life Skills Kit and Tasks
- 36 differentiated multiple-choice task cards for identifying amounts of coins up to $1 in combinations from 1-4 coins.
- Cards 1-4 --single coins
- Cards 5-8 –2 coins of the same type (e.g., 2 quarters)
- Cards 9-12 –3 coins of the same type (e.g., 3 pennies)
- Cards 13-18—combinations of 2 coins
- Cards 19-24—combinations of 3 coins
- Cards 24-36—combinations of 4 coins
- Cards A-R --- Cards with grocery items and prices for matching to the task cards
- Answer Keys and Student Response Sheets
No Product Will Be Mailed to You. You will need to print and create the product yourself.
This product is an electronic file download Adobe Acrobat file or a Zip File. No product will be mailed to you. You are responsible for assuring you have the needed software to open and print it.
Directions for construction are included in the file. Make sure you are opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader (find it free here) and following the printing instructions included in the download.
If the product is a zip file, you may need to have an app like WinZip to unzip it on a PC.
This product is copyrighted by Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at email@example.com