Your students will love these restaurant task cards to practice bill values and counting bills. Whether you teach general education students in first or second grade or you teach high school transition students in special education, these cards will work for everyone. And they are available for distance learning (digital in Google Slides™️ and PowerPoint™️) and in print for maximum versatility.
Which Students Are These For?
- 1st and 2nd graders working on money skills to introduce bill value and counting bills
- Special education students working on life skills
- Also appropriate for secondary students in special education
- 40 multiple-choice task cards for identifying amounts up to $40 in combinations of $1, $5, $10, and $20 bills
- 20 cards with fast food menu items and prices for matching to the task cards to match to money task cards in print OR with bills on digital formats for students to count out
- Answer Keys and Answer Sheets
- Cards have $1, $5, $10, and $20 combinations
- Totals up to $40
- Some cards have bills lined up in arrays and others have bills that are not lined up in rows but scattered as money would be.
- Differentiated cards for specific skills
- Response sheets (in color and black and white) also included for students who are able to write their answers on a separate sheet.
- Cards with restaurant menu items and prices for matching to the task cards in print
- Cards with restaurant menu items with prices and bills to count out to match.
Included in These Bundles (Save!)
No Product Will Be Mailed to You. You will need to print and create the product yourself.
This product is an electronic file download Adobe Acrobat file or a Zip File. No product will be mailed to you. You are responsible for assuring you have the needed software to open and print it.
Directions for construction are included in the file. Make sure you are opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader (find it free here) and following the printing instructions included in the download.
If the product is a zip file, you may need to have an app like WinZip to unzip it on a PC.
This product is copyrighted by Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at email@example.com