Your students will love these restaurant task cards to practice bill values and counting bills. Whether you teach general education students in first or second grade or you teach high school transition students in special education, these cards will work for everyone.
Which Students Are These For?
- 1st and 2nd graders working on money skills to introduce bill value and counting bills
- Special education students working on life skills
- Also appropriate for secondary students in special education
- Cards have $1, $5, $10, and $20 combinations
- Totals up to $40
- All the cards have bills that are not lined up in rows but scattered as money would be.
- Differentiated cards for specific skills (See What's Included for details)
- Cards are all multiple-choice with 3 choices so that students can use dry-erase markers to circle the answer and are not required to write the answers.
- Students who are unable to circle could dab the answers with a marker or use a clothespin or paperclip to mark the answer.
- Response sheets (in color and black and white) also included for students who are able to write their answers on a separate sheet.
- Cards with restaurant menu items and prices for matching to the task cards
Included in These Bundles (Save!)
- Money Tasks Galore
- Money Essentials for Special Education
Structured Work System Secondary Starter Bundle: Life Skills Kit and Tasks
- 40 multiple-choice differentiated task cards
- Cards 1-4 --single bills ($1, $5, $10, $20)
- Cards 5-14 -–combinations of $1 bills up to $10
- Cards 15-40 -–combinations of 2 to 4 bills up to $40
- Cards A- T --- Cards with restaurant menu items and prices for matching to the task cards
- Answer Keys and Answer Sheets
No Product Will Be Mailed to You. You will need to print and create the product yourself.
This product is an electronic file download Adobe Acrobat file or a Zip File. No product will be mailed to you. You are responsible for assuring you have the needed software to open and print it.
Directions for construction are included in the file. Make sure you are opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader (find it free here) and following the printing instructions included in the download.
If the product is a zip file, you may need to have an app like WinZip to unzip it on a PC.
This product is copyrighted by Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org