Based on a shopping theme, you will love having these 35 worksheets to just print out for just the skills you need to teach a student. Little prep and you can use them to reinforce the most basic skills you have taught (like counting pennies). The worksheets are designed to allow students to practice money skills with simple combinations of coins or bills. And you end up with a permanent product to use to track students' progress on this functional life skill.
What Students Will These Benefit?
- General education students learning money skills
- Special education students of all ages working on use of money.
- They are appropriate for all ages.
- Each worksheet revolves around a store with items and prices and 10 problems with either combinations of coins or bills
- Cut and paste so no writing is needed
- Use them as worksheets
- Or laminate them and make them file folders
- Already differentiated by skills (See What's Included for details)
Included in These Bundles (Save!)
- Money Tasks Galore
- Money Essentials for Special Education
Structured Work System Secondary Starter Bundle: Life Skills Kit and Tasks
- 35 worksheets total that include the following:
- 5 worksheets with combinations of pennies up to 10 cents
- 5 worksheets with combinations of nickels up to 50 cents
- 5 worksheets with combinations of dimes up to $1.00
- 4 worksheets with combinations of quarters up to $2.50
- 4 worksheets with single coins and combinations of 2 coins
- 4 worksheets with combinations of 3 coins
- 4 worksheets with $1 bills up to $10
- 4 worksheets with single bills and combinations of 2 bills ($1, $5, $10, and $20)
- The answer keys are at the end of the packet and are included for all the worksheets.
No Product Will Be Mailed to You. You will need to print and create the product yourself.
This product is an electronic file download Adobe Acrobat file or a Zip File. No product will be mailed to you. You are responsible for assuring you have the needed software to open and print it.
Directions for construction are included in the file. Make sure you are opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader (find it free here) and following the printing instructions included in the download.
If the product is a zip file, you may need to have an app like WinZip to unzip it on a PC.
This product is copyrighted by Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at email@example.com