Looking for tools to help keep students engaged in group activities? This set of fun fall songs and rhymes can do just that. It is gives you colorful visual and communication supports for running an awesome morning meeting.
The visuals are designed to create opportunities for communication, choice making, counting, identifying names and/or pictures, comprehension, and meaningful participation. In addition you get the visuals needed to add these activities to a choice board for students to choose which song to sing.
This add-on kit for preschool and elementary morning meeting provides supports for 2 stories/books (Five Little Pumpkins, There was an Old Lady who Swallowed Some Leaves) and 2 original songs (Colored Leaves are Falling Down and The Leaves on the Trees).
This kit is designed to provide you with the visual and communication supports for running circle in preschool and kindergarten, as well as for early elementary students in special education working on communication and group participation.
This set can be used with the Preschool*Elementary Morning Meeting Starter Kit or on its own.
Communication / Choice Visuals
--A visual for each song or story in this set for students to choose which to sing or read next
*5 Little Pumpkins
- Storyboard and visuals to print for students to add to the story board
- PowerPoint you can use to display on a projector or interactive whiteboard
*There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Leaves
- Visuals to participate and sequence the elements of the story
- Choice board/Story board to use with visuals
*Leaves on the Trees
- Sung to the tune of Wheels on the Bus, this original song has visuals for each verse as well as the words of the song
*Colored Leaves are Falling Down
- Words to the song and directions
- Leaves to throw up and have them fall down in different colors and sizes for the students to find the right ones (e.g., find the blue ones).
- Blank leaves all the same color and size to use markers and add sight words, numbers, letters or any other concepts you want the students to identify
No Product Will Be Mailed to You. You will need to print and create the product yourself.
This product is an electronic file download Adobe Acrobat file or a Zip File. No product will be mailed to you. You are responsible for assuring you have the needed software to open and print it.
Directions for construction are included in the file. Make sure you are opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader (find it free here) and following the printing instructions included in the download.
If the product is a zip file, you may need to have an app like WinZip to unzip it on a PC.
This product is copyrighted by Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at email@example.com