Using colorful, engaging visuals for students to manipulate and make choices, this add-on kit has 4 fun Thanksgiving activities your young children in elementary and preschool will love. This kit makes addressing communication, counting, choice making, and following directions fun and easy.
This kit is designed to provide you with the visual and communication supports for running circle in preschool and kindergarten, as well as for early elementary students in special education working on communication and group participation.
This set can be used with the Preschool*Elementary Morning Meeting Starter Kit or on its own.
Communication / Choice Visuals
- A visual for each song or rhyme in this set for students to choose which to sing or read next.
- 5 Little Turkeys
- Storyboard and visuals to print for students to add to the story board
- Turkey Pokey
- This follows the tune and motions of the Hokey Pokey but uses Turkey parts like tail feathers, wings, etc.
- The Floats in the Parade
- Sung to the tune of Wheels on the Bus, this original song has visuals for each verse as well as the words of the song
- The Turkey's on the Table
- Sung to the tune of The Farmer's in the Dell, this original song as the words to the song and directions
- PowerPoint you can use to display on a projector or interactive whiteboard instead of printing the visuals
No Product Will Be Mailed to You. You will need to print and create the product yourself.
This product is an electronic file download Adobe Acrobat file or a Zip File. No product will be mailed to you. You are responsible for assuring you have the needed software to open and print it.
Directions for construction are included in the file. Make sure you are opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader (find it free here) and following the printing instructions included in the download.
If the product is a zip file, you may need to have an app like WinZip to unzip it on a PC.
This product is copyrighted by Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org