Looking for a task that's quick to set up and easy to differentiate and you can use in distance learning AND in the classroom? This set of task are perfect for independent work baskets addressing numbers and patterning.
The 122 task cards focus on matching number words to numerals, counting pumpkins and finding the answer in a field of 3, counting pumpkins and writing the corresponding number, and writing numerals to match number words. There are additional print strips of pumpkins for matching and completing patterns.
This set of tasks is quick and easy to put in students work baskets to work on numbers and patterning. They are designed for independent work systems as the tasks have clear beginnings and ends and with Velcro they stay together when placed in the finished basket of the work system.
PUMPKIN PATCH CARDS ARE PERFECT FOR
- Early Childhood (Preschool, Kindergarten) centers
- Special Education Independent Work Systems
- Practice Centers with Paraprofessionals
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN PUMPKIN TASK CARDS
Google Slides™️, PowerPoint™️ and PDF versions
- 31 Multiple-Choice (field of 2) Task Cards Numeral Words to Numerals (0-30)
- 31 Write-In Task Cards Numeral Words to Numerals (0-30)
- 30 Write-in Pumpkin Counting Task Cards (1-30)
- 30 Multiple Choice (field of 3) Pumpkin Counting Task Cards (1-30)
PDF Version Only
- 8 (2 pages) Patterning Strips with Pieces to Complete Them
- 1 page Pumpkin Matching with corresponding pieces
- Tasks have clear beginnings and end to fit with requirements for independent work
- Task cards are easy to differentiate by choosing only the numbers taught and varying the order
- Available in PowerPoint™️ and Google Slides™️ for distance learning and PDF for classroom use
Common Core Aligned
- CCSSK.CC.B.5: Count to answer “how many?” questions about as many as 20 things arranged in a line, a rectangular array, or a circle, or as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration; given a number from 1-20, count out that many objects.
- CCSSK.CC.B.4: Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
- CCSSK.CC.A.2: Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence (instead of having to begin at 1).
No Product Will Be Mailed to You. You will need to print and create the product yourself.
This product is an electronic file download Adobe Acrobat file or a Zip File. No product will be mailed to you. You are responsible for assuring you have the needed software to open and print it.
Directions for construction are included in the file. Make sure you are opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader (find it free here) and following the printing instructions included in the download.
If the product is a zip file, you may need to have an app like WinZip to unzip it on a PC.
This product is copyrighted by Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org