If you are looking for engaging materials for students to work on all kinds of category sorting, this set of file folders and worksheets are perfect for you. Using file folder activities with simple illustrations, students will sort between multiple categories including clothes, animals, food, and furniture. Students will also sort by characteristics (e.g., live on land or water).
Who is it For?
- Early learners working on vocabulary
- Students in ABA discrete trial programs working on receptive vocabulary
- Individuals in Verbal Behavior programs working on Receptive by Feature Function or Class (RFFC)
- Animals that live on land and in the water
- What do you see in the sky and What do you see on land
- What do you see in the Ocean and What do you see in the sky
- What belongs at the beach and what belongs in the classroom
- What belongs on the playground and what belongs in the classroom
- Sorting Animals, furniture, clothes, and food —these can be set up as 2 file folders, as 4 separate binder pages to increase the field of sorting up to 4
22 Sorting Worksheets with Cut and Paste Items
No Product Will Be Mailed to You. You will need to print and create the product yourself.
This product is an electronic file download Adobe Acrobat file or a Zip File. No product will be mailed to you. You are responsible for assuring you have the needed software to open and print it.
Directions for construction are included in the file. Make sure you are opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader (find it free here) and following the printing instructions included in the download.
If the product is a zip file, you may need to have an app like WinZip to unzip it on a PC.
This product is copyrighted by Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org