If you teach ESY or summer school, or just need something to get through the end of the school year, these file folder activities have you covered! These 4 number and color matching file folders are perfect for independent work systems in special education classrooms. They will also make excellent summertime tools resources centers in younger elementary classrooms as well as for work systems and instruction in special education classrooms.
This Product is Available in These Bundles
Structured Work System Starter Bundle Autism Basic Skills Kit and Tasks
Autism Basic Skills Matching Tasks Bundle
- 1 file folder matching 12 colors
- 1 file folder matching numbers to numerals (1-20) (this could be split into 2)
- 1 file folder matching numbers to sets (1-20) (this could be split into 2)
- 1 file folder matching numbers to number words (1-20) (this could be split into 2)
Core Standard Alignment
- CCSS Math Content K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written number 0-20 (with 0 representing a count of no objects).
- CCSS Math Content K.CC.B.4: Understand the relationships between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
- CCSS Math Content K.CC.B.5: Count to answer “how many about as many as 20 things arranged in a line, a rectangular array or a circle or as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration; given a number from 1–20, count out that many objects.
No Product Will Be Mailed to You. You will need to print and create the product yourself.
This product is an electronic file download Adobe Acrobat file or a Zip File. No product will be mailed to you. You are responsible for assuring you have the needed software to open and print it.
Directions for construction are included in the file. Make sure you are opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader (find it free here) and following the printing instructions included in the download.
If the product is a zip file, you may need to have an app like WinZip to unzip it on a PC.
This product is copyrighted by Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org