These tasks are fun in the winter months for younger elementary classes and in independent work systems and instruction for special education classrooms. The 8 file folders and 80 task cards of winter scenes are fun for a wide variety of practice for letter and number skills. The set features common items for winter but no specific items to religious holidays.
This set is designed to assure that what the student is learning is the skill targeted. For instance, all the letters in a file folder are on the same color mug or penguin so that the student doesn’t learn to match the colors instead of the letter. It does include 1 file folder with presents and 2 with candles. See the preview for more information.
This Product is Available in These Bundles
Structured Work System Starter Bundle Autism Basic Skills Kit and Tasks
Autism Basic Skills Matching Tasks Bundle
- 1 file folder matching capital letters to capital letters
- 1 file folder matching capital letters to lowercase letters
- 1 file folder matching lowercase letters to lowercase letters
- 1 file folder matching beginning letters to pictures of items
- 1 file folder sequencing letters from A-Z with or without anchors
- 1 file folder sequencing numbers from 1-10
- 1 file folder sequencing numbers from 1-20 starting from 1 or any other number
- 1 file folder matching colors 20 multiple-choice task cards identifying the number for the number word
- 20 task cards writing the numeral to match the number word
- 20 multiple-choice task cards for counting items in an array and identifying the numeral
- 20 task cards for writing the number of the amount of items up to 20 scattered items
No Product Will Be Mailed to You. You will need to print and create the product yourself.
This product is an electronic file download Adobe Acrobat file or a Zip File. No product will be mailed to you. You are responsible for assuring you have the needed software to open and print it.
Directions for construction are included in the file. Make sure you are opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader (find it free here) and following the printing instructions included in the download.
If the product is a zip file, you may need to have an app like WinZip to unzip it on a PC.
This product is copyrighted by Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org