The students who need the most basic skills are often the ones that we struggle to find materials to support in distance learning. These 12 Google Slide™️ digital file folders are great for students who need to practice matching numbers, ordering numbers, and counting numbers to match sets to numerals. They are deliberately simple so that students are not distracted by lots of fluff and can focus on the relevant elements--the numbers and sets.
All pages are included in Google™️ Slides for easy remote instruction. The links to Google™️ Apps for use with Google™️ Classroom are included in the PDF you receive when purchasing. You will download a PDF with links and instructions and then access the Google™️ Slides from links.
Who Are They For?
- Early childhood programs
- Preschool and Pre-K programs
- Special Education Classrooms
- Resource for students working on basic skills
12 Google Slides / Digital File Folders. One of each of the following:
- Matching numerals to numerals 1-10
- Matching numerals to numerals 11-20
- Matching numerals to numbers 1-20
- Matching ten frame rocket arrays to numbers 1-10
- Counting ladybugs and matching to numerals 1-10
- Counting gum balls and matching to numerals 1-10
- Counting birds and matching to numerals 1-20
- Ordering numbers 1-20
- Counting cookies and matching to numerals 1-10
- Counting cookies and matching to numerals 11-20
- Matching number words to numerals 1-10
- Matching number words to numerals 11-20
- Accessible Google Slides are easily shared in Google Classroom, and other platforms or by email
- Simple format for less distraction
- Teachers can choose to send home one folder or multiple by copying the slides into other files
No Product Will Be Mailed to You. You will need to print and create the product yourself.
This product is an electronic file download Adobe Acrobat file or a Zip File. No product will be mailed to you. You are responsible for assuring you have the needed software to open and print it.
Directions for construction are included in the file. Make sure you are opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader (find it free here) and following the printing instructions included in the download.
If the product is a zip file, you may need to have an app like WinZip to unzip it on a PC.
This product is copyrighted by Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at email@example.com