If you take students out into the community, it's so important that we have more visual supports to support them than we do in familiar school environments. These visuals are perfect for community-based instruction and field trips. These mini-schedules or visual task analyses can help your students navigate tasks in the community more independently and allow you to fade out staff to help them do things on their own.
- 153 Symbols,
- 5 Backgrounds,
- Blanks in PowerPoint to Add Your Own
Schedule Activities Included
- Fast Food Restaurant
- Coffee Shop -Sit-down Restaurant
- Movie Cinema
- Theater -Zoo
- Grocery Store
- Mini Golf Sporting Event
- Each of the visuals is included with backgrounds in white, gray background, black and white polka dots, multi-color polka dots, and rainbow chevron. They are designed to match my schedule bundles from my store.
- Each background also has a PowerPoint with blank squares to add in your own.
- Finally, each file can be printed in different sizes so that you can adapt them to your students’ needs. Directions are included in this file and in a video.
This product is copyrighted to Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
No Product Will Be Mailed to You. You will need to print and create the product yourself.
This product is an electronic file download Adobe Acrobat file or a Zip File. No product will be mailed to you. You are responsible for assuring you have the needed software to open and print it.
Directions for construction are included in the file. Make sure you are opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader (find it free here) and following the printing instructions included in the download.
If the product is a zip file, you may need to have an app like WinZip to unzip it on a PC.
This product is copyrighted by Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at email@example.com