Are you looking for engaging activities to work on functional skills for students but still integrating holidays in to keep them engaged? Do you have students working on time and money skills? Then this set of file folders and worksheets for Valentine's Day are perfect for you and your learners!
This set of color and black and white worksheets, and file folders, work on
- telling time,
- matching prices to coins combinations (2 to 4 coins),
- determining what can be bought for a specific amount of money,
- sorting food by grocery area or type (e.g., bakery, meat), and
- sorting clothes by weather.
Activities are replicated in some instances to help with differentiation across students.
***Life Skills Valentine Print and Go Worksheets is a version that includes ONLY the black and white activities from this package is also available in my store. The Print and Go Worksheets from that product are included in this one, so you don't need to buy both.***
- 7 b/w cut-and-paste category worksheets (5 food sorting and 2 weather). 3 of these are replicated in color.
- 5 worksheets making buying decisions with set amounts of money (b/w & color versions)
- 5 multiple choice matching coins to amounts (b/w & color versions)
- 5 write-in matching coins to amounts.(b/w & color versions)
- 4 full color file folder activities for time: whole hour, half hour, quarter hour and assorted times including folder labels. Multiple versions of worksheets are provided for easy differentiation.
No Product Will Be Mailed to You. You will need to print and create the product yourself.
This product is an electronic file download Adobe Acrobat file or a Zip File. No product will be mailed to you. You are responsible for assuring you have the needed software to open and print it.
Directions for construction are included in the file. Make sure you are opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader (find it free here) and following the printing instructions included in the download.
If the product is a zip file, you may need to have an app like WinZip to unzip it on a PC.
This product is copyrighted by Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing extra licenses. For bulk discounts, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org